Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department has released the different enlistment notices for the different posts. This time the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department has dropped the AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Advertisement 2017. Qualified competitors can apply the AP Postal Circle GDS Form before 19th April 2017. The AP Postman Online Application Form has discharged on the official site of the board. The AP Postman Vacancies Online Application Form has released now. And interested candidates can apply for the AP Post before the last date. Those eligible contestants who have successfully applied can only able to download their Andhra Pradesh Postal Department Admit Card for the written test from an official website. We will soon upgrade our link below whenever a valid link of call letter uploaded by the Department on their primary portal. Visitors are directed to read out this whole article for more details about this recruitment.
www.appost.in notification 2017 for Gramin Dak Sevak
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department has circulated the job notification for the 1126 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The applicants who meet qualification criteria may present their AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application form prior to the final day of the month i.e on 19th April 2017. The Contenders who willing to work in AP Postal Department can apply now for AP GDS Recruitment 2017. The competitors who need to give the AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form, they can look into the official publicity. From AP Postal Notification, you can find close to the instruction capability, age restricts and Relaxation, Selection Process, Application Form charge, How to apply, critical dates concerned with the AP Postal Circle jobs 2017 in India Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Notification Online Application Form.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||1126|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
Category wise Vacancies for AP Postal Jobs:
|Category Names||Number of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||284|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||126|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||91|
Important Dates as per AP Postal Notification 2017
Release Date of Notification: 18th March 2017
Starting Date of Application: 18th March 2017
Last date of Application: 19th April 2017
Last Date to Pay application Fee: 19th April 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Indian postal recruitment 2017 in AP
- Prospects should have done 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt / Central government.
- And candidates must also have a Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit/ Relaxation:
- Age limit for Unreserved Category Candidates is 18 to 40 years
- For Reserved Category Candidates is 18 to 33 years
And maximum age relaxable OBC categories is 03 years, for SC/ST Category Candidates is 05 years and for PH category Candidates is 10 years.
Application fee for post office recruitment 2017 Andhra Pradesh
- For OC/OBC Male category Candidates should pay application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- And SC/ ST/ Women categories are exempted from application fee.
Mode of Payment of Application fee:
- Contestants can pay their fees in any of the Head Post Office or selected Sub Post Offices of the Andhra Pradesh State and Telangana State.
- For any inquiry related to payment mode, the aspirant is advised to refer the official website of AP Postal department i.e. www.appost.in
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh GDS postal circle recruitment
- Applicants are requested to log on to the official web portal of http://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Look for the Apply Online for GDS Posts.
- Then, Click on ” Apply Online “.
- Put forward your details asked in the application configuration.
- Pay the application fee in the prescribed manner.
- Download and take a print out for future References.
Postal Recruitment 2017 AP Selection Process
- Proper contenders will be chosen in light of their imprints got from the 10th class board exam.
- The agency will fix up a merit list of qualified prospects in each Postal individually.
AP Postal Recruitment GDS Exam Scheme & Exam Pattern
· The examination will be conducted for a total of 100 marks
· There will be one paper which will include a 04 (four) sections.
· The aggregate time span of the examination will be 02 hours.
· The subjects like General Knowledge, Reasoning, Analytical Ability, Mathematics, English Language and Telugu Language will be there in the examination.
AP Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 Admit Card
The department has not yet released the Andhra Pradesh GDS vacancy Admit Card. Soon the postal department will be uploading the Exam Hall Ticket on the official website. So candidates stay connected to know more updates here on this page.
Andhra Pradesh postal circle recruitment Results 2017
Postal AP result will be announced by Postal Department after one month from the exam on the web portal. The result will publish online in PDF format having a list of qualified candidates in the list.