CCMN, Centralized Counselling for M.Sc/ M.Sc. (Tech) Admissions have been started. Interested and eligible candidates can present their application form from the official website on or before the last date i.e. on 24th May 2017. The eligibility criteria for the CCMN Admissions have been mentioned below. The candidates who have valid JAM Score will only be allowed to apply for the courses. The CCMN 2017 Online Registration has been started from 04th May 2017. Candidates can know more information about the CCMN Admissions 2017 like application fee, Registration procedure, online choice filling procedure etc from this page.
CCMN M.Sc/ M.Sc. (Tech) Admissions 2017 Notification
The candidates who have qualified the examination will be eligible to get admissions in 16 National Institute of Technology and 02 Centrally Funded Technical Institutes of CCMN. Hopeful who meet the eligibility criteria will only have a right to apply for CCMN M.SC Application form. The selection of the candidate will be based on the score obtained in JAM 2017. The applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully for registration and choice filling before proceeding for the application process.
CCMN 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must have a valid JAM Score and other eligibility criteria have been mentioned below.
i)Candidates from Institutes with an Aggregate system of evaluation must have aggregate marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA (GEN/OBC) and 55% or 6.0 CGPA (SC/ST/PH).
ii)Candidates from Institutes with Honours system of evaluation must be obtained 60% or 6.5 CGPA (GEN/OBC) and 55% or 6.0 CGPA (SC/ST/PH) in Honours. In this system of evaluation, the aggregate marks will not be considered.
iii)Candidates who are applying to a PG programme should possess a degree in the respective discipline or any discipline specified by the respective organization.
The applicants should pay application fee of Rs.2000/-. The payment must be done through State Bank Collect or NEFT.
How to Apply for CCMN Online Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website, www.ccmn.in/.
- Then Click on Procedures-> Registration.
- Read the Instructions Carefully and Click on Proceed for Registration.
- Fill in your JAM 2017 Details, Date of Birth, Valid Email id, Mobile Number and etc.
- The candidate will be prompted for entering his/her own password for all future purposes.
- Then Click on Submit Button an OTP will be generated to your registered email id / Mobile Number.
- Pay the application fee by entering your account details.
- Upload the Caste certificate, mark sheet, JAM Scorecard, Photography and signature with given specifications.
- After submitting take a print out of application form for future reference.
- Important Dates for CCMN 2017 Admissions
|Availability of Application Form||04th May 2017|
|Last date of Application||24th May 2017|
|Last date for payment of Registration Fee||25th May 2017|
|Automatic locking of choices||30th May 2017|
|Last date of online choice filling||30th May 2017|
|1st Round – Allotment Results||08th June 2017|
|2nd Round – Allotment Results||19th June 2017|
|Final Round – Allotment Results||04th July 2017|
|Final Vacancy declaration||05th July 2017|
CCMN Choice Filling Procedure
- Click on the Candidate’s Corner and kindly log in with your PID and Password.
- An applicant is required to fill up the most number of options or each of the listed qualified choices in own Order of Preference.
- Few institutes require some special eligibility to be fulfilled. Almost all those choices can be filled by confirming the special eligibility, if any by clicking “I Satisfy” button.
- A choice can be added or removed or rearranged at any point of your time before locking the choices.
- Whenever sure of the options completed, it should be locked by the applicant to confirm the application with Final Choices to be looked at for counselling.
- If perhaps the choices are locked once, you cannot find any option for edit in future.
- If an applicant fails to lock the options, the system will Automatically Lock the online application form on the last date at the stipulated time (for automated locking of choices) with the existing options that were last saved by the candidate.
- An applicant is suggested take a print of the application form with the filled in options. Sign the application form with options for future reference point and submission at the Admitting Institute along with PAL.