Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department has released a notification regarding recruitment of 1859 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are looking for government jobs in MP. To Apply for MP Post Office Vacancy candidates must and should meet the eligibility criteria that has been mentioned below. Interested and eligible candidates apply on or before the last date i. e on 02nd May 2017. The competitors who need to give the MP GDS Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, they can look into the official site for more details. Here we are also providing you the complete information regarding MP Postal Circle Recruitment.
MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification
MP has recently circulated a notification of about recruitment of GDS Vacancies in MP Post Office. As per the MP Postal Circle recruitment 2017-18 Notification, the online application has been started from 03rd April 2017 and applicants will be able to access the application form until 02nd May 2017. Before Applying, candidates must know minimum eligibility and then apply for the posts. The Selection process for this post is based on the merit list of the candidate in 10th Standard. In case if the candidate gets the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit). Here on this page, we are providing the educational qualification, age limit, Application fee and many other details concerned with Madhya Pradesh Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy.
|Name of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department|
|Number of Vacancies||1859|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Dates for post office vacancy in MP
Starting Date of Application: 03rd April 2017
Last date of Application: 02nd May 2017
MP Post Office Vacancy Pay Scale Details
The candidates can know pay scale details from the official website.
Madhya Pradesh Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who are applying for the MP Postal GDS Vacancy must possess 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The candidate must also have computer knowledge to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute
The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years. The age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST and 10 years for PH category candidates.
Application Fee for Madhya Pradesh postal circle recruitment 2017
General/ OBC candidates should pay application fee of Rs.100/- at any Head Post Office. There is no application fee for Female, SC/ST category candidates.
How to Apply for MP GDS Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- Applicants are requested to log on to the official hindiapost.gov.in or happost.in/gdsonline.
- Navigate to MP GDS Vacancy Application form.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Put forward your details asked in the application Form
- And also upload the signature and photo in the application form.
- And take a print out for future References.
MP GDS Vacancy 2017 Selection Process:
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit list in 10th Standard and there will be no weight age given for the higher educational qualification.
- Just marks obtained in 10th standard of approved boards aggregated to the percentage of the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the conditions for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as every the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into consideration for calculating the value.
- In case individuals get the same grades, the merit order would be studied as DOB(higher age as merit).